MRS. GEURIN'S CLASS

Monday, September 15, 2014

Grandparent's Day!

Last week was Grandparents Day at Roberts Elementary. We had lots of grandparents and special friends visit our classroom and school. I enjoyed meeting my students family members. It is so encouraging to know they are loved and they invest their time with their grandchild. I could tell they wanted to see our school and learn more. We had several activities throughout our morning with our visitors. They started their day in my classroom at 8:30-9 where the kids took  their grandparent on a classroom tour and took individual pictures with their folks. Then at 9, the students took their guest on a school tour. So many of these guests have never been to Roberts. It was nice to have the students show them around to get to know our building better. Also, the students were able to visit the book fair. This was a hit! I could tell that the kids enjoyed this time. They got lots of goodies. Below are the pictures I took on grandparents day. I have put together a little gift for each student to give to their family. They will be sent home in their folders this week. Be looking for it! : )






















No comments:

Post a Comment