MRS. GEURIN'S CLASS

Monday, September 15, 2014

Recently

Each week in Music and PE, two students are selected for showing good citizenship and behavior. If they are chosen in music, they are called the Music Star. They receive a pencil and reward sheet. When they receive the PE award, they are getting the MVP award. The students love these awards. It makes them really try hard to get one the next time. Here are a few of my friends that have received this so far. Good job boys and girls! 




I love watching my kids play at recess. It is so entertaining to watch them interact with one another. Friendships are being made!! :)



We had a author visit last week at Roberts. Jarrett Krosoczka came to talk with all of our kids. We loved hearing his books and even seeing him draw. He is a wonderful artist, too. The kids were amazed. I could tell by how engaged they were. We love our authors who take time to come talk with our kids about books. It can definitely inspire some to write and make their own books some day. This author started to make his own in elementary school. Cool story!

Being a teacher is so rewarding. It is fun watching students blossom throughout the year. I can already see some of them starting to sprout. I gives me joy to teach these little ones each day. They mean a lot to me and apart of my "family." We have a community in my classroom where we love each other and are making friends each day. One of the best things about these kids is that they have awesome parents too!!! Not only am I getting help from parents with snacks, separating workbook pages, etc. They are also giving me gifts, too!! I can not thank you enough parents for all your love and support. It is greatly appreciated! :)

Cole surprised me!!!

Cole gave me a teacher survival kit. Such a cute idea. I have been using it often. 

And Hunter surprised me with the cutest stationary ever!! It is even purple! LOVE!!!! 
Thanks again everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Brooke is enjoying looking through your blog posts and telling me all about her class and friends!

    ReplyDelete