MRS. GEURIN'S CLASS

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First week in K!!

What a fun, exhausting, learning, exciting time it has been in room 110 at Roberts Elementary. We have had a blast so far and looking forward to many more days with these kiddos. They are adorable and hilarious. Our class is super corky and I love it! They keep me laughing! I am happy to announce that I have some awesome new polka dots this year! :)

It's a tradition for my students to take their picture on the first day of school. They held a sign while I took their picture. I printed them, put them on cute scrapbook paper, and laminated them. They were a surprise gift for them and their parents the first week of school. Check out who all is in my class!!




Brooke


Noah


Paris


Phoebe


Heidi


Carter


Linley


Aaryn


Emily


Lanphia


Loyal


Hunter


Ethan


Serena


Jack


Mollie Kate


Cole

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment