MRS. GEURIN'S CLASS

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mrs. Geurin's 2014-2015 Polka Dots

Welcome parents to our class blog. I will try my best to upload pictures every week letting you see what all we have been doing in our K class. As you are aware, we will be sending newsletters home weekly but having a blog keeps parents involved and a good visual where you and your child can read and explore together. I hope you enjoy it and check it often.

Last week, the teachers at Roberts received their class rosters. I was so anxious to see who all would be in my class. I got busy writing postcards to let the children know I would be their teacher. I worked hard getting my room ready to meet my little polka dots and their parents Thursday night at Meet the Teacher Night.

In room 110, we did stations! It runs so smoothly where the kids and parents can get to know the room better. Check out some pictures of the stations below.

Welcome to my class!!!





Sign in station


Sorting supplies station


Transportation station


Scavenger Hunt - find your backpack hook and table!


Wish Fish station! If anyone was/is willing to help donate to the class, they could pick up a fish with a needed item to help make our class better!


Back to school info packet for parents and some goodies for my new kiddos.


Survival kit for K! Such a hit!


Thanks for poppin in gift!


It was such a great night meeting all of the new families that will be apart of my life this year. Can't wait to get the school year going and getting to know my kinders better. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment